Sunday, March 21, 2010

Tails of a TVaholic

Well all has proceeded as expected, went to church today and ended up running the power-point, not my favorite thing because you have to stay focused on doing the presentation rather than following whats going on.

Well after that there our monthly dinner, was nice, someone bought in their laptop for me to look at. Ever notice, an IT person could be at a funeral (and YES it's happened to me) and someone will want to ask you about an issue they are having. It used to be in the 70s and 80s that everyone would chat up doctors, now its IT people.

I have been watching this show on NetFlix Play Instantly called the "IT Crowd", love the show. Have been in more than a few of the situations but luckily for me the emergency number is still 911, not "0118 999 881 999 119 7253"

Have also been enjoying the Season 3 and 4 of "Weeds" though I am thinking Nancy has de-evolved into someone with the morals of an alley cat. And of course one of my favorite shows is "Dexter"

NetFlix has really ruined me for television anymore, that and the "Roku" box.

No comments:

Post a Comment