Thursday, April 1, 2010

Tails of the well trained...

All this started after we got our first two cats, I noticed that we were almost perfectly attuned to their wants and desires.

I was in AFCA (Alt.Fan.Cecil.Adams) and was reading a post and I realised that we were trained almost literally from day one.

I know this becuase I love to hear my little furry girls purr and will almost do anything including loose sleep to make them happy. I am not joking about that. Silver has been know to climb up un my pillow and meow until I wake up and pet her bringing her to full purr. Then nod off again.

I guess you could say that I am well trained. I put my cereal bowl on the ground when I am finished so that the cats can lick it. When I eat a yogurt I lt the cats lick the yougurt off the foil lid.

We considrer them our little furry children and often times they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment